Cannabis Tourism Explained
Cannabis tourism offers many opportunities for cannabis businesses to team up with ancillary businesses of all stripes to cater to the growing consumer base. Pairing cannabis with wine, beer, spirits, and food are obvious choices, but the possibilities are endless. Film festivals, music concerts and outdoor adventures could all be a part of amazing cannabis tourism packages. Many aspects of the industry are extremely difficult, but the future of cannabis tourism, like the overall revenue projections for marijuana businesses, is very bright.
How being a CDCEC member benefits ----
– Rural Farmers / License with the CDCSA
– Legal Counsel & Defence.
– Cannabis Education via our articles and news written by industry experts.
– Growing advice and information from leading industry growers.
– Chat to like minded growers and private users via the forum and exchange your ideas and get your questions answered.
– The Monthly newsletter that contains all the grow tips, strain information and even a recipe of the month.
– Access to seeds and genetics and cannabis products.
– Discounts at CDCEC stores and supporting companies, as well as vouchers for products.
This is where the article previews that are relative to this topic will appear.
CASH IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDIT FOR REWARDS AND DISCOUNTS AT THESE CDCEC PARTICIPATING COMPANIES