Research and Educational Use
Research and Educational Use Explained
While the benefits of marijuana have been studied since the 1940s, the most groundbreaking discoveries about cannabis and its therapeutic effects have only emerged in the last decade or so as interest in the beneficial properties of cannabis has grown.
More than 20,000 scientific articles on the pharmacology of cannabis and its cannabinoids have been published by medical journals, further confirming the medicinal properties of marijuana.
Biotech firms internationally are currently pursuing the development of cannabis-based medicines aimed at a number of conditions, including epilepsy, psoriasis and eczema, and multiple sclerosis, by isolating specific cannabinoids within the cannabis plant for focused relief.
How being a CDCEC member benefits ----
– Rural Farmers / License with the CDCSA
– Legal Counsel & Defence.
– Cannabis Education via our articles and news written by industry experts.
– Growing advice and information from leading industry growers.
– Chat to like minded growers and private users via the forum and exchange your ideas and get your questions answered.
– The Monthly newsletter that contains all the grow tips, strain information and even a recipe of the month.
– Access to seeds and genetics and cannabis products.
– Discounts at CDCEC stores and supporting companies, as well as vouchers for products.
This is where the article previews that are relative to this topic will appear.
CASH IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDIT FOR REWARDS AND DISCOUNTS AT THESE CDCEC PARTICIPATING COMPANIES