Industrial Hemp Explained
Industrial Hemp produces seed for food and oils, stalk for fibre and woody core, and flowers for extracts. One plant – making food, housing materials, clothing and medicine!
There are many different names for the Cannabis plant, but ‘hemp’ actually refers to the industrial variety, producing internationally traded products forming a multi-million dollar industry worldwide.
How being a CDCEC member benefits those interested in industrial hemp
– Industrial Hemp / License with the CDCSA
– Legal Counsel & Defense.
-Industrial Hemp Farming Licensing/permit
– Cannabis Education via our articles and news written by industry experts.
– Growing advice and information from leading industry growers.
– Chat to like minded growers and private users via the forum and exchange your ideas and get your questions answered.
– The Monthly newsletter that contains all the grow tips, strain information and even a recipe of the month.
– Access to seeds, genetics and cannabis products.
– Discounts at CDCEC stores and supporting companies, as well as vouchers for products.
CASH IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDIT FOR REWARDS AND DISCOUNTS AT THESE CDCEC PARTICIPATING COMPANIES