Medicinal Use Explained
Medicinal cannabis, also known as medical marijuana, refers to cannabis when it is used to treat or relieve a symptom, ailment or condition rather than for recreational or spiritual purposes. Any cannabis which contains an effective amount of active cannabinoids can be considered medicinal cannabis.
How being a CDCEC member benefits those interested in Medicinal Cannabis
– Medicinal Membership / License with the CDCSA
– Legal Counsel & Defence.
– Cannabis Education via our articles and news written by industry experts.
– Growing advice and information from leading industry growers.
– Chat to like minded medicinal growers and users via the forum and exchange your ideas and get your questions answered.
– The Monthly newsletter with all the info you need.
– Access to seeds and genetics and medicinal cannabis products.
– Discounts at CDCEC stores and supporting companies, as well as vouchers for products.
This is where the article previews that are relative to this topic will appear.
CASH IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDIT FOR REWARDS AND DISCOUNTS AT THESE CDCEC PARTICIPATING COMPANIES