Rural farming Explained
Cannabis can be grown in small farms without any sophisticated farming machinery or fertilisers, a high-cash crop, stimulating rural incomes and small scale logistics. There is an increasing international market for cannabis oils so this could encourage investment in pharmaceutical research and development and export of finished products.
How being a CDCEC member benefits those interested in Rural Farming
– Rural Farming License with the CDCSA
– Legal Counsel & Defence.
– Cannabis Education via our articles and news written by industry experts.
– Growing advice and information from leading industry growers.
– Chat to like minded medicinal growers and users via the forum and exchange your ideas and get your questions answered.
– The Monthly newsletter with all the info you need.
– Access to seeds and genetics and medicinal cannabis products.
– Discounts at CDCEC stores and supporting companies, as well as vouchers for products.
CASH IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDIT FOR REWARDS AND DISCOUNTS AT THESE CDCEC PARTICIPATING COMPANIES