Traditional/ Cultural and spiritual use
Traditional, Spiritual and cultural use explained:
Marijuana is seen as the most popular recreational drug worldwide. However, unlike many other recreational drugs, cannabis is widely used as a medicinal drug as well.
In general, medical marijuana strains have higher levels of CBD content, while recreational marijuana strains generally have higher levels of THC content.
THC, on the other hand, is another ingredient of marijuana and it is the main compound (cannabinoid) that makes cannabis psychoactive. It is widely believed that users who use strains high in THC are mostly using cannabis as a recreational drug for its psychoactive properties.
How being a CDCEC member benefits ----
– Rural Farmers / License with the CDCSA
– Legal Counsel & Defence.
– Cannabis Education via our articles and news written by industry experts.
– Growing advice and information from leading industry growers.
– Chat to like minded growers and private users via the forum and exchange your ideas and get your questions answered.
– The Monthly newsletter that contains all the grow tips, strain information and even a recipe of the month.
– Access to seeds and genetics and cannabis products.
– Discounts at CDCEC stores and supporting companies, as well as vouchers for products.
This is where the article previews that are relative to this topic will appear.
CASH IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDIT FOR REWARDS AND DISCOUNTS AT THESE CDCEC PARTICIPATING COMPANIES